Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Longing For A Vacation


I'm so ready, ready, ready for a vacation, or summer.. Whatever comes first..... I'm totally exhausted today... I have no energy whatsoever... I'm hoping I get my day off tomorrow... Hope, Hope, Hope.... I need one for sure... The girls had fun today. They both can't wait until Friday for their Valentine's parties at school.. Dave and Hannah are playing WII right now and I'm sitting here writing and wishing I was curled up in bed already! HaHa.. No telling what Hayleigh is doing considering I can't hear her... Better go check soon.... Okay Gwynn! I totally decorated your blog tonight and I hope you like it!!! You better check it out soon because I worked hard on it tonight! Well, I'm going to shower and hopefully go to bed soon!!!! Goodnight!

0 comments: