Friday, February 27, 2009

My Day Off!!


What a great day off! We began the morning with taking the girls to school. Then we went to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel, just me and Dave.. Then off to Benton for a few chores.. We've been looking to tear our carpets up because the girls have totally ruined them.. I don't want carpets anymore!! So we are looking for something like Pergo.. We did some pricing today and it looks like new floors are in our future! Can't wait!! We did some grocery shopping and watched some T.V. Mom came up today to trade her car in. She got a new Ford Focus and it's really nice!. She'll be here with us until Sunday, so we're happy to have NaNa for a few days! I've got to work in the morning!!! Yuck..... I know it will be soooo busy!!!! Hopefully it will go by fast, though. I don't know what the rest of the day holds, but I'm sure we'll find something... We had chili for supper, yum, yum!! The girls are now playing in their rooms and we are watching Wife Swap.. The weather has been stormy today and they say that we might get a little snow tomorrow! The weather in Arkansas!!! Crazy!!

0 comments: