Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lazy Sunday Afternoon



We've just had a lazy Sunday afternoon.. Went to church this morning and had Taco Bell for lunch. Came home and took afternoon naps and dad watched NASCAR in the peace and quiet. After we got up, we got dressed and went to Target and picked up a few things. We then went to Wal-Mart and got Hannah her softball glove and some softballs. Her first practice is tomorrow night! I'm excited to get her season started! Hayleigh also got a new glove and ball, just because! We picked up supper (KFC) and came home and took baths and are now getting ready for bed. I'm supposed to be off tomorrow and I hope I am, because Hannah will be out of school for President's Day.. We are going to see a movie and then have lunch with daddy.. So, I hope that works out!! It will be fun to spend the day with her... Here are a few more pics of the girls this morning in their matching dresses....




0 comments: