Monday, February 23, 2009

Here Come The Dirt Diamonds!


So, here we go again! Mondays!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!! Okay, I feel better now! Busy, Busy day at work... Not a bad one, though... Was glad it was over.... When I got home from work Jodie was here visiting! What a nice surprise..She came over and brought the girls sugar!!! I can't wait to pay her back!!! Your time is coming Aunt JoJo!!! Love you!! Anyways, Hannah had ball practice, so we went out to the ball field for a little while. Mom is here so she kept Hayleigh, because it was soooo cold tonight!! Hannah had to get fitted for her ball uniform and then they had practice. She did good again tonight... I'm impressed! Her colors are going to be red and white and the name of their team is the "Dirt Diamonds". So cute! I can't wait for the season to start. Should be fun!! Taylor the cat is having his claws removed tomorrow and we won't get him back until Wednesday!! Good luck with that Taylor!!! I think that's everything! I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Might as well enjoy it while I can....

The Turbyfill Family said...

LOVE the name of the ball team! You will enjoy it as much as she will. I will be seeing you at the park! Miss ya!