Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day



We had a great President's Day! I was off from work and Hannah didn't have school!! We spent the day together.. I never get to spend time with just me and Hannah anymore. When I'm off during the week, she is always in school now, so it's hard to get to go do things with her. Today was perfect, though.. We went to see a movie and then went to visit daddy at work. We drove over to Hibbitt Sports and bought her first pair of cleats and a NIKE hoodie that looks so cute on her. Then we went to Target to get daddy's birthday present. Daddy turns 35 tomorrow!! After that we came home and took a little nap and then when daddy and Hayleigh got home we got dressed and went to Hannah's first softball practice.. It was so much fun! Hannah was really much better than I thought she'd be considering that she's never picked up bat or ball. She was really whacking those balls tonight!!! I can't wait for the first game!! Anyways, getting ready for bed.. Goodnight....



















0 comments: