Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tired, Tired, Tired!!


I've been soooo tired today!! I don't know why.. Work was busy, but not hard.. I know we stayed up late last night and I'm sure that has something to do with it..I'm going to bed real soon tonight! I dropped Taylor off at the vet's this morning to have his claws taken off.. He was so confused when I put him in the car... I felt a little guilty leaving him there.. We called this afternoon and the vet said he's doing just fine. We'll pick him up sometime tomorrow...My mom had supper fixed when we got home! What a surprise! She had roast and potatoes on the table... Soooo Good! Dave and Hannah went to teach cheerleading again tonight... So me,mom, and Hayleigh are just sitting around waiting on American Idol to come on!!! The highlight of my day!! We will soon take baths and go to bed, and I can't wait!!!!

0 comments: