Saturday, March 21, 2009

3rd Place In Bryant Preseason Classic 2009
















Go Dirt Diamonds!!! The girls did soooo good today in their very first tournament!! They lost their first game to the Stars 20-3, but they played their little hearts out.. Then they won the next 3 games..... I was so proud of Hannah!! She did so good hitting and batting today.. My little softball star! After they got back from the games, Hannah went home with MiMi and PaPaw and she will spend the next 2 days with them.. I guess Hayleigh has the house to herself for awhile.. We went and picked up the 3rd place trophy at the ball park and then got supper at Taco Bell. We're now sitting around watching T.V. and talking about the day... I miss Hannah already!! I know she'll have a good time though.... That's all from the Work House tonight.. Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

since i can't get anyone to comment on my page, I'll leave one for Hannah myself!! I'm so proud of you my little girl!! Go Dirt Diamonds!!!

The Turbyfill Family said...

Go Dirt Diamonds!!!! So proud of them!! See isn't softball fun!!!!