Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Ready For The Weekend Already!!


I'm ready for the weekend already!!! And the week just started for me... Work is Work, what can I say??? Today was super busy... Lots of sick kids.... The girls had good days at school. Hayleigh is doing better with her cough.. Hannah got her scholastic book order today.. She gets as excited as I do about books... I guess we'll be doing alot of reading around here... Dave waited until I got home and now he is at Wal-Mart getting groceries.. We are out of dang near everything.. We had sandwiches for supper..They were so good... We are now getting ready for baths and bed.. It won't be long until this boring family is snoozing.... Goodnight!

2 comments:

Mike and Tycie said...

Hey girl,
Sorry for this random comment but I noticed you are a follower of Allie Brown Layouts and I just wanted to let you know that there is a new site that is similar in style that you might like as well! Check us out @ www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!

The Turbyfill Family said...

I'm right there with ya sista!! I'm ready for the weekend too! But I want it to be warm!!!!!