Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Date With My Husband


I've been alone since Wednesday morning and I'm about to go stir crazy!! I spent the night alone last night.. I don't remember me ever being brave enough for that.... I'm kinda proud of myself... David got home around 2:30 today and I was glad to see him... I've talked to the girls about a dozen times today... I sure am missing them... Me and Dave went to Wal-Mart to pick up some cleaning supplies and then went out to eat at the Catfish Barn.. It was really good... I didn't want to go home right away, so we drove to Benton to visit with Shanna and Dale for a little while.. After that we went to Lowe's to look at floor colors... Dave and Dale will probably start laying floors in a week or two.. I can't wait to get rid of this crappy carpet!! Anyways, another quiet night around the Work house.. I can barely stand it..... Atleast I work tomorrow, so I'll be around people again!!! Goodnight..

0 comments: