Monday, March 2, 2009

Dr. Suess's 105th Birthday



Today wasn't too bad... For a Monday!! Work was busy, busy... The girls had good days today.. Hannah was excited to go to school this morning because it's Dr. Seuss's 105th Birthday today!! They have a different thing that they have to do every day this week. Today was dress in black, red, and white..She also had softball practice this evening so that's were she and Dave are right now.. Me and Hayleigh are just hanging out waiting on them to get back.. It's another cold one tonight.. I wish spring would hurry up and get here!!! I'm off tomorrow and I promised Hannah that I'd buy her and Hayleigh Beverly Hills Chihuahua so she can watch it when she gets home.. Anyways, hope tomorrow is a good one for everybody!!!!! Will soon get ready for baths and bed, My favorite time of the night!!!!! lol

0 comments: