Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Baby's Got Pneumonia!


Well, Hayleigh has been coughing for a few days and I really haven't liked the way the cough has been sounding, so I had Dave bring her up the the clinic after work today to have her checked out. She had a chest X-Ray and turns out she has pneumonia... Can you believe that? She feels fine other than all that coughing.. She hasn't had any fever..YET... She will take an antibiotic for awhile and then we'll recheck her in a few days...Other than that we're all doing well .. The girls did fine at school today. Hannah wore her shirt around backwards for backwards day at school.. She thought that was cool.... After work I took the girls on home with me and Dave went to the drug store and then to Wal-Mart for a few things.. We had KFC for supper and now we're playing Wii again tonight... We'll be getting ready for bed shortly......Nothing special going on tomorrow, I just hope Hayleigh is feeling a little better...... Goodnight...

0 comments: