Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome Jacob Work!!







My beautiful nephew was born today!! Jacob was born in NLR today and is going to make a wonderful addition to our family... He was 6lb and 3oz... He's absolutely perfect in every way!! What can I say? I'm a proud Aunt... I know Michael and Bridgette will be wonderful parents and I'm sooo happy for them.... We didn't get to hold him tonight, but we are going back in the morning and I can't wait to get my hands on him!! I didn't get to take in pics tonight either, but I'll post some tomorrow.. The girls will be home in the morning and we are going to take them to meet their new cousin... The first boy!! He's going to be sooo rotten.... I'm already in love.... Anyways, nothing much else happened today.. Work was work.... The girls had fun in Hampton. They stayed with mom and MaMaw Ione and went to the park and played... I'm ready to get them home!! They were supposed to come tonight, but change of plans with the baby coming and all, so I'll see them in the morning!!!! I can't wait!!!

0 comments: