Thursday, March 19, 2009

We Finally Got Wii Fit!


Today was another great day! I had the day off and got to spend most of it by myself!! That's so nice every once in awhile.. The girls went to school and had great days.. We had to have the garage door worked on this morning.. We had to call a repairman and it cost an arm and a leg, but at least we didn't have to get a new door!! When Dave got off I met him and the girls up at Great Clips and me and the girls got our hair cut.... After that Dave and Hannah went to the ball field to pass out uniforms and me and Hayleigh went to Target to kill some time.. I was walking in the back and saw that they had Wii Fit!!!!!! I called Dave right away and got the green light to get it.... He's been playing on it ever since... We have been waiting to get if forever and no one ever seems to have it in stock.... I hope we don't kill ourselves on it!!! It will be fun.... Who knows, we might even loose some weight on it!!! Tomorrow is another busy day!! After work Hannah has her first tournament softball game.... I know that they will have so much fun... I'll be a nervous wreck....... Anyways, goodnight!!

0 comments: