Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No Day Off!


Today was supposed to be my day off, but I ended up going in to work because someone called in sick... Of all the rotten luck,huh? It was so busy!!! I was up most of the night because I couldn't sleep, so I'm completely exhausted now!! Bed is not far away... Dave and Hannah are at TLC helping someone do cheers..Me and Hayleigh are watching Icarly until they come home. The girls were good today.. Hayleigh has this horrible cough.. I hope it doesn't turn into anything bad. She tends to get seasonal asthma and we've done real good up until this point... Hannah is celebrating Dr. Seuss's Birthday at school all week and they do something different everyday. Today was crazy sock day, so we had to find the craziest socks to put on this morning..Fun, Fun! I went to Wal-Mart after work and got Hannah's movie and some cat food and I found the girls matching Icarly shirts!! They loved them so much!!! Anyways, time for baths and bed... Goodnight!!

0 comments: