Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yucky Weather!


Today has been a yucky rainy,snowy,sleety day!!! I've been sleepy all day long..... Work was a little better today.. Not terribly busy.... The girls had good days... Dave and Hannah are up at TLC working with a little girl with her cheerleading.... Me and Hayleigh have gotten good about hanging out together. Seems like we get left here alot, huh? We don't mind.. My mom will be coming up tomorrow for the weekend... That will be fun.. David has a BBQ competition at the Clinton Library this weekend, but the weather is going to be too bad to get the girls out in it, so we are just going to hang out here... I've got to work Saturday anyways, so I'm not going to feel like going I'm sure.....The weather ruins everything sometimes.... Well, I hope tomorrow is another good day!!

0 comments: