Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Exhausted!


I'm totally exhausted! Today was a heck of a day!! We were so busy at the clinic I didn't have time to turn around.. I still don't know what I was doing...Don't ask me who I saw or what I did! I probably couldn't tell you.. When I got home Dave and Dale went to Lowe's and Home Depot looking for my new floors... They did all of the measurements tonight and now all I have to do is pick out which color I want.. Dale is going to help David lay the floors. It will be alot cheaper than having a flooring company come out and do it.... I can't wait.... The girls had fun at their schools today... Hannah did her homework tonight and we read a few books... Purplelicious to be exact.. What a cute book!! She's having some trouble counting money so we had to work on that some tonight also... I told her learning to count money for a GIRL is very very important for Shopping!!! HaHa....... Anyways, bodies are bathed and now we are getting ready to lay our heads down to sleep!! Tomorrow is just going to be another cold yucky rainy day!!! I know that I won't want to get up!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

Hey you left a comment on my page but i feel so bad that i dont know if i know you or not?