Monday, March 30, 2009

Go Dirt Diamonds!!!


The girls had their first game of the season tonight... They played the 8pm game!! I do not want to do that again!!!! It doesn't agree with Hayleigh!! She's on a time schedule and anything past 9pm and she's not having it... Anyways, the girls did great tonight!! They played the Little Sparks and won 13-1.. I was soooo proud of Hannah... She hit the ball each time she was at bat... All the girls did wonderful!!!! Our little team is coming together pretty nicely.... They play again tomorrow night in Salem against the Dirt Devils.... I hope they play as well as they did tonight... My mom was down and got to go to the game!! Also,what a treat!!! Aunt JoJo and Uncle Jesse came and watched Hannah play also! It was great visiting with them.. I hope they enjoyed the ball game... I know they were proud of Hannah tonight too.... Well, we just got showers and we are running way behind schedule, sooooo Goodnight....

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

I'm so proud of you!! you girls did sooo great tonight!!