Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home Alone!


Well, I'm home alone tonight... I can't remember the last time I've been left alone for a whole day... It's been nice up until right about now, because I'm getting bored.... I'm watching Twilight for the 3rd time today... Also, I've gotten some laundry done in peace... The cat is curled up in my lap right now.. For some reason, that's his favorite place... He's my only company, so I won't complain... I don't know what's for supper... I guess anything I want, huh? Dave will be home tomorrow from Heber Springs and boy will I be glad.... Hannah and Hayleigh are in Locust Bayou staying with my mom and NaNa and PaPaw....They will be back on Saturday.. I'll be glad to have them back.... Well, boredom calls.... I guess I'll move on to other things... My brother is supposed to come tonight for supper, we'll see...... Goodnight...

0 comments: