Saturday, June 6, 2009

Aunt JoJo's Baby Shower Today



This morning started early... Me, mom and Hannah got up and got dressed and on the road to Searcy to Aunt JoJo's baby shower at 10am... We had lots of fun visiting and watching her open presents.. Hannah and her cousin Annaleece were big helpers with the presents too!! Saw some folks we haven't seen in awhile and really enjoyed ourselves... Jodie sure did get a haul! Those boys are set.... I can't wait until they get here and I can spoil them even more.... After that, we drove home and then Hannah and mom went to the movies to see UP! the new Pixar movie... I took a small nap while Hayleigh was still asleep... When we got up Dave went up to the Softball field to watch some of the district tournament that's going on this weekend.... When mom and Hannah got back we all went to Kohl's and Old Navy looking around... Found some cute stuff on sale!! And then we had to go get Hayleigh's new addiction! (Snow Cones).. Yep, that's right! She loves them.... When we got home Dave cooked steaks and they were soooo good.... Tomorrow is church day and probably some swimming too!!!! It's been a busy day, so I'm off to bed... Goodnight.....

1 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm so glad you guys came. I feel like it went by so fast and I didn't even get to sit and see you!!!