Friday, June 26, 2009

Cranky, Hot, Oh And My Thumb Hurts Too!


What a long horrible day for a Friday!!! It started off this morning with a blood vessel bursting on the pad of my thumb.... I didn't do anything to hurt it either.... My whole thumb is purple and it hurts like heck.... I couldn't even write today without being in some kind of pain... I never knew how much I used my thumb until I couldn't use it well today.... Then I got punked down by a 4yr old while I was doing his check up! The little turd told me he was going to bite me and that I was real mean!!! I was just trying to weigh him at that point! There were no sharp objects involved in this!! Needless to say I was ready for him come shot time!!! Ohhhh, if he was my kid... Well, you know what I'd do if he was mine..... The highlight of my day was going to lunch with Nancy at our favorite restaurant Casa Mexicana.... Then back to HELL!!!! We had to work in sick clinic for the afternoon and it was just as horrible.... The air wasn't working right and we were burning up and sweating... That DOES NOT help a bad mood, by the way... It just makes it worse... When it was time to leave, I think I ran out of there!!! Came home and me, Dave and the girls went and got supper (McDonald's) and then headed over to Dale and Shanna's house to visit while David went to watch the state championship softball tourney that was going on.. Me and girls visited for awhile and played the Wii fit some... Then we came on home and took quick showers because little one was already asleep and now we are all in bed and I'm catching up on blogging and then I'm putting my pretty little head to rest too.... Caitlyn's birthday party is tomorrow at noon and we will be celebrating that!!!! Fun, Fun..... Shanna, I hope you find your camera card!! Just in case I'll bring my camera too!!! Goodnight.....

0 comments: