Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vacation Bible School Starts Tonight....


Today started off with Dave having to go cook chickens for church, so me and the girls didn't go to service this morning... Dave got home around 1pm and the girls went down for naps... My mom came in this afternoon and surprised the girls.... Me and Dave went to Wal-mart to buy groceries while mom watched the girls... Then Shanna and her kiddos came over and had supper with us then off to VBS... It started a 6:30 and will end at 9... Dave is one of the helpers there and I know he is enjoying himself...Hayleigh is upset because she couldn't go!! Next year, though... So right now me, mom, and Hay are just hanging out until the others get home... Back to work tomorrow.. Yuck.... Only one more week and I'll be on VACATION!!!! I can't wait... We're off to ST. Louis...... That will be so much fun..... Anyway, hope everyone has a great week.

0 comments: