Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today Went Well...


Today went well for my first day of dieting.... Wasn't hard at all.. We are taking this body cleansing treatment for 7 days also and it consists of alot of pills.... This morning for some reason I couldn't swallow them.... They were huge.... But, I managed to get them down and when I took them tonight they went down alot easier.... I think I can do this... I hope I can.... Hannah had craft day at daycare.... Hayleigh stayed dry all day today!!! I found her some training panties at Wal-Mart today and she loves them... When I got home from work Dave and the girls got out in the pool while I walked on the treadmill.... Now, I'm exhausted.... Not even hungry, but did have a little bowl of hamburger helper made with turkey meat.... All I really want to do is go to bed... I guess exercise will do that to you..... HaHa....

0 comments: