Monday, June 8, 2009

Starting The Week Off...


So, Today is Monday! Can we say YUCK!!! It was hard getting out of bed this morning...Work was good.... The girls were good today also... Hannah had snow cones at daycare today.... I went and picked the girls up when I got off work. Dave went to (yes, you guessed it) Wal-Mart again... He had to pick up some lunchables for Hannah and also some drinks.... When he got home we went and got out in the pool for a little while.... Now he is doing visitation with the preacher and will be back in a little while.... I'm already for a long hot bath and bed... Sounds good, doesn't it?
Oh, and if anyone cares, I'm down 4 pounds!!! yeah!!!! I hope I can keep this up!!!! It really hasn't been that hard to keep this diet up, so I'm hoping for the best...

0 comments: