Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday! Yeah!!!


Today is Friday!!! I'm sooo happy....Ready for the weekend.... The girls had fun at daycare today. Work was busy, but not too bad... Hannah had pizza and watched a movie for summer camp today.... I picked the girls up from school and came on home. Dave went straight to Wal-Mart to pick up stuff for BLT's... I just got some Bradley Pink tomatoes and I was craving them... When he got home we cooked the bacon and ate until we popped.... It was soooo good.... Right now he is out in the back yard putting chemicals in the pool.... We are going to Pine Bluff tomorrow to visit with family for Father's Day.... I can't wait to see Jacob...... Oh, and Michael and Bridgette too! haha...... We will have a fun filled day of swimming and cooking out..... No other plans for the weekend... Just gonna chill out with ol' dad.......

0 comments: