Thursday, June 11, 2009

Clean,Clean,Clean....


Today has been another good day at work... Real slow it being summer and all....Hannah had a carnival at daycare and got to jump on all of the blow up rides...She was dripping with sweat when I picked her up.... You could tell she had way fun.... When we got home I had to clean the house extra,because Nana Carolyn is coming to town with mom to visit with us and the girls.... They both will stay home with me tomorrow... I'm off for a few days into next week.... Like a mini vacation.... My big vacation is in July... I'm taking two weeks off for the first time ever... I can't wait... We are planning a trip to St.Louis..... I've never been and I'm sooo excited.... Anyways, I'm looking forward to tomorrow and visiting with my family.... Right now Dave is doing his part of the house work and I just finished helping the girls with their room.... So nothing but cleaning tonight... No fun.... HaHa.....

0 comments: