Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Bad Cat....


I forgot to tell you guys about what happened about 4am this morning... I awoke to something crashing and breaking in the kitchen... Now, that's a scary noise to wake up too... A million things were going through my mind at the time... Burglers for the most part.... By the time I worked up enough nerve to get up and turn the lights on in the hall, Dave was already up and standing half asleep in the kitchen.... My cake plate that I got as a wedding gift ( which has made it through 2 toddlers, might I add) was broken into a million pieces all over the floor... My bad cat was on the other side of the table hunched down giving me a guilty look.... Hmmm.... Now who could have done this? Considering the plate was on top of the bakers rack???? Only one animal came to mind.... I could have beat him, but instead I busied myself cleaning up the mess and sending the BEAR back to bed..... ( That would be Dave)..... I gave the cat a good tongue lashing and went back to bed.... This morning I gave him another one, because I stepped on a piece of glass that I missed and cut my foot!!!! That Darn Cat!!!!!

1 comments:

dswright said...

It's Haydens fault really! If he were not beating on it Saturday, you would not have had it on top of the bakers rack. I am sorry. I would say that we would buy you another one, but it looked expensive! Will you settle for a good plastic cake server?