Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday With Family And Yucky Weather Too!




Today I was off, and I kept the girls home from daycare.. Mom and Nana Carolyn came for a visit this morning.... The girls were soo excited to see them.... We visited for a little while and then went to Wal-Mart to look around.. After that we met Dave at The Great Wall Buffet and had lunch... When we got done with that we went to Cato and I got Nana a surprise blouse that she wanted.... Then I needed a new purse, so we went to B.Jaxx and I got a pretty one... It's black and red.... The girls got purses too... For 1 dollar!!! We came home after that because Hayleigh was way past her nap time.... They left about 2pm going home.. Right before the storms hit.... We had some serious storms come through... Serious enough that the sirens were going off... Hannah was flipping out!! And Dave was still at work, so I had to deal with it all by myself... I went and put the mattress in the laundry room getting ready for a showdown.. But nothing really bad happened... Only strong winds, rain, and some hail.... We made it!! And Hannah was sooooo happy when it was over... Needless to say, we are ready for bed tonight!! When Dave got home, we took Hannah up to the Batting cages and let her hit off of the pitching machine... She did really good for her first time... She did smash her finger, though... What's a little blood in softball, huh? I think we are going to sign her up for private hitting lessons, just so she can be ready for next season... She loves it so much.... After we got done with that we went to eat at El Ranchito.... We've never taken the girls there before, and they LOVED it... The ate tacos and beans and rice..... We are now at home watching Don't Forget The Lyrics.... Baths and Bedtime soon.... And I'm ready.... As always..... HaHa....













1 comments:

dswright said...

Cute Pics of the girls! I am jealous about the new purse. Everytime I think I can go get one, the kids need something. I think I am going to start keeping my money in my bra and then I dont have to worry about a purse anymore!!