Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Another Day....


Today was my day off..... The girls of course wanted to go to school, because mommy is way more boring obviously... Haha.... I spent the day at home doing some much needed chores... Laundry for the most part.... It was to hot to get out, so I stayed in all day.... That saves Dave money...... Then I'm not tempted to spend anything if I stay put..... Hannah got to play on the big blow up water slide at school all DAY long.... I'm surprised she didn't get sun burned.... Hayleigh got to take her 4-wheeler to school with her and they had Ride Day.... She had a blast!!! Dave picked the girls up and brought them on home.... We fixed supper (Tatar tot casserole) a favorite of the girls..... And then daddy had to go meet with some folks about softball.... We have created a monster!!! The girls were wore out from today, and it didn't take long for them to go down for the night..... I'm not long behind them........

1 comments:

dswright said...

You should have gone with us! I promise to not eat much of the fudge at all. I am doing well on my weight loss and intend to keep it that way. I still do the Wii fit every morning even though some mornings are easier than others!