Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Diet Starts Tomorrow......


Today has been a great day... It was my Monday, so I'm TIRED!!! I didn't sleep well last night and I can tell you I'm ready to go to bed already... Hannah went to the movies this morning and saw SpongeBob The Movie.... She had lots of fun.... Hayleigh had another good day today... She pooed in the potty again!!! Go girl!! Mom picked the girls up early from school and took them to get a treat at the store... When me and Dave got home she went on back to Locust Bayou... She will be back towards the end of the week.....We then went on to KFC for supper...... Then GNC to pick up mine and David's diet plan... Yes, I said it! We are starting a diet tomorrow and I hope that we can stick with it... I worry about our health, and now is the time to start working on it... We'll start eating better and exercise... That means walking on the treadmill daily... We didn't get in the pool tonight, but we'll hit that tomorrow... Can't wait...... Well wish us luck on the diet... We're gonna need it...... We're gonna start getting ready for bed now..... My favorite part of the day.... HaHa...... Goodnight.....

2 comments:

The Spicer Crew said...

You go girl!! Ya'll can do it and you will be glad you did! If you ever need a walking buddy just give me a shout!! : )

dswright said...

Do you remember our trip to Target at lunch today? Do you remember what you bought, I am soooo confused!!! But, alright, if that is what you want to do, I will help...