Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday! We All Love Them...


Today has been long..... Most Mondays are... I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm ready for bed..... Mom came up today and will stay the night with us..The girls were glad to see her.... I picked the girls up when I got off work and came home to see NaNa.... Dave went to Family Dollar to pick up some more bacon...Yep, people, we had BLT's again!!!!! This is getting ridicules, huh? They are just soooo good... And I have all of these tomatoes...... When we got done, me and the girls got out in the pool for awhile... We played and played until I got water lagged!!! We are now watching Jon and Kate Plus 8.... Never really got into them..... But, nothing else is on...... Will get baths soon and bed won't be to far away......

1 comments:

dswright said...

Yep, I had a BLT yesterday in honor of you!!! I watched Jon and Kate too, when Dale came home last night I gave him a big kiss, I am so thankful that I dont have that to worry about.