Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Hump Day!



Today's another Hump Day!! We are half way through the week!! Yeah!! I can't wait for the weekend already.. Work was good.. We were a little busier today!! Had lunch with some friends at TaMolley's... Sooo Good.... The girls had a good day... I went to pick the girls up after work and they told me that they are going to move Hayleigh up to the 3 yr old class next week!! They know she is more than ready!! She's gonna be a Pooh Bear!!! My little girl is growing up sooo fast! She said she didn't want to be a Pooh Bear!! HaHa!! Hannah has hitting practice at the ball cages tomorrow with a couple other girls... That will be fun.... We had fish sticks and carrots and peas for supper.. Yum, Yum.... Now we are sitting around watching our nightly shows.. Nothing much else to report..... Here are a few pics of Hannah and Hayleigh on Papaw's new motorcycle that I took over Easter weekend.. Enjoy!



















0 comments: