Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quiet Day At Home


Today was better....The girls went to school and I stayed home today to reflect on what happened yesterday... I just wasn't ready to go back to work and see everyone... I'm almost there but not just yet.... Just need one more day..... It was a quiet day at home... I got some cleaning and laundry done today.... Called my mom and NaNa to check on them... They both are doing much better today too... I actually slept last night for the first time since all this happened.. My Nana gave me a ring she had made with diamonds from her first wedding band and my mom's first wedding band when I got married... I've had if for awhile, but never got to wear it because it was broke.. Last week I took to to get it fixed and got it back today... It's beautiful!! I can't wait to wear if for special occasions... And how very special it is now!! I'm proud to have it and can't wait to pass it on to Hannah when she gets married... There is no other ring out there in the world like mine.. How cool is that!!! We had TaMolly's for supper and Dave and Hannah just ran up to the ball field to pick up next months schedule of games... Hayleigh is painting my toenails as I type.. I know they look marvelous!!! Ha... Anyways, tomorrow is my scheduled day off and I have a couple of plans.. Not many.... Goodnight....

0 comments: