Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Vs. The Heartbreakers


Today was a good day back at work... Hayleigh is enjoying her new Pooh Bear class and Mrs. Angie... Hannah is having a great week of school... David got off work a little early and picked up the girls.. He brought Hayleigh up to my work, and him and Hannah went on to the softball field because they had team pictures at 5pm... As soon as I got off me and Hayleigh went on to the field and watched them practice some and we stayed for some of the game... I haven't been feeling well today with my tooth, so I had all I could stand and me and Hayleigh left a little early.. I was just informed from Dave that I missed my Hannah's first home run!!!!! Now I'm mad.... I knew if I left that I'd miss something!!! Never again!!!!! They ended up winning 7-3! Go Dirt Diamonds!!!! We have such a great little team this year!!!! Dave and Hannah are picking up supper and are on their way home.... Soon it will be baths and bedtime... I can't wait!!! No plans for tomorrow!! And I'm sooooo happy!!!!

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

I love my Hannah!! I'm soo proud of you.. I can't say that enough.. You are such a good little softballer!!! Keep up the good work!! Love mommy