Thursday, April 23, 2009

Glad Today Is Over!




Boy, I'm I glad today is over!! It was sooo busy at work today for some reason.... Everybody had weird stuff going on.... Mom checked Hannah out early from school because she had a derm appointment.. She had to get 2 more warts burned off... I hope this is it with her!! My goodness!! She did real well today though...Hayleigh had a good day in Pooh Bears... They had stretch and grow.... She loves that!! Mom went ahead and picked Hayleigh up from school because David went to the auctions with Channon Mills a friend of ours... He's always wanted to go so he was excited... We are now cooking supper (Tator Tot Casserole) and the girls are playing with the newly charged Nintendo DS.... Hannah is sooo happy that she finally found the long lost DS.... And Hayleigh is running around with a fake phone talking to Betty Trash (Aunt Betty) telling her she better answer her!! It's tooo funny!!! Another night with nothing to do, and I'm loving it!! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!! NO plans and I'm happy about that!!!!! Here are a couple of pics of Hannah in her new outfit this morning at the top of the post.....

0 comments: