Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!!!


It's been such a long week for some reason! I'm sooo glad that Friday is finally here.....Mom went home this morning, and we were sorry she couldn't stay longer.....Hannah and Hayleigh had a good day... When we go home from work, David decided to go ahead and mow the yard, so we let him have at it and me and the girls watched t.v. together... When he got done him and Hannah went to pick up supper (McDonald's)... We sat down and ate and then we had our baths... It's early to bed for us tonight.. My tooth is still bothering me, so I can't wait to lay my head down on the pillow... We were going out of town for the weekend but decided to stay home instead... Tomorrow is Jack's birthday party, so we'll go over to Shanna and Dale's for a little while in the afternoon... That will be fun!! Hope everyone has a great weekend...... Sorry we are sooo boring sometimes!! HaHa!

0 comments: