Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday!!!!


I'm sooo happy it's Friday!! Today was a great day at work... Wasn't to busy at all.... Also, the weather was beautiful today.... I met David at TLC to pick up the girls.. We went on home and he went to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff.... When he got home, we had supper (Sloppy Joe's) and then the girls and Dave went outside to jump on the trampoline... I just finished making Lynda's grand baby announcement.. I think I did a pretty good job.... Now we are getting ready for bed and baths.... Winding down for the day.... I've got to work in the morning and I'm not looking forward to that!!!! Oh, well... We are going to The Old Mill with Shanna and Dale and their crew to take family pictures... I can't wait!! That will be soooo fun... Anyways, goodnight...

0 comments: