Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shop Therapy And Pedicures







Today was my scheduled day off and I spent it doing a little shopping for the kiddos... They needed some summer clothes... It was fun to get out and just have fun doing what I like to do... I enjoyed another quiet day at home.. The girls were good today.... Hannah did well on her spelling and reading tests... When Dave and the girls got home we went to Jordan's BBQ to eat. Hayleigh wanted ribs.... That girl is crazy!! We then went on to Sonic for shakes....Now we are home just sitting around watching T.V.... I picked up some nail polish and stickers today so me and the girls could do pedicures tonight. They really enjoyed getting all gussied up. Here are a few pics of the end results. Not to shabby if I do say so myself... Tomorrow is back to work for me and because of Swine Flu Panic, I'm not looking forward to it........Some people..... Anyways, hope everyone has a good night......

1 comments:

dswright said...

Cute toenails. I should bring Caitlyn over and Hayleigh could do hers!!!