Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dirt Diamands vs. Pink Ponies


Today has been another special day in our family.. My sister and brother in law found out today that they are going to be parents to 2 boys!! What a shocker to me!! I just knew they were girls!HaHa!! I'm really excited for them.... I know that we are going to love those boys soooo much and spoil them like crazy... I can't wait to hold them and kiss them.... I love you JO and Jesse.... And I'm praying hard for you guys...... Anyways, the girls had good days at school and daycare.. When I got off work we had a softball game in Benton... We played the Pink Ponies and won our game 8-1.. The girls were off tonight.... They didn't play as well as I know they can.. Hannah struck out once and then hit her next time up and ran in for a score.... She almost tagged two more runners out, but she fell twice.. Her feet weren't working tonight.... Oh, well, they are ONLY 6yrs old... What do we expect??? Huh??? We are on our way to Pine Bluff, so good night!

0 comments: