Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Vs. High Maintanence


Well, we all had a great day today... Back to work for me... David got a call this morning that a raccoon was in his building.. Hope they caught it!! HaHa! We got home from work and came to get dressed for our softball game tonight... We had a game at 7pm and had to drive to Salem for it... The girls were awesome tonight!!! Hannah hit every time she was up to bat... And she tagged some runners out!! I'm so proud of my girl!! All the girls did so good!! We won 12-3. We don't have another game until the weekend, so we have a little break.... Hayleigh has started coughing again tonight, and I hate the way it sounds.... The last time she started this cough we had Pneumonia.... So, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on her for the next few days... Anyways, hope everyone has a good night... I'm mad because I forgot to record American Idol.... MAN!!!!!

0 comments: