Monday, April 27, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Vs. Lil Crushers


Today was better... I'm having to take this horrible time in my life day by day... That's all I know how to do... I have to adjust to not having Pop around and it'd not going to be easy for me... I'm more at peace with it today and I know that it will get easier as time goes by... It's starting to seem more real now, not a dream.... We are going to his funeral tomorrow at 2pm and I can tell you I'm not looking forward to it at all... I'll be glad when it's over and the healing can start... I'm sure Wednesday will be a hard day of reality too... Anyways, on a different note, the girls went to school today and had good ones.... Hannah had a make up game tonight with the Lil Crushers and lost 5-14... They are a way better team than us, but that's okay... We'll get them next time..I didn't feel like chasing Hayleigh around the ballpark tonight so we stayed home.... She was still bad........ I hate that I missed her game, but I won't miss anymore.... Hope everyone has a good night....

1 comments:

the McGuire Girls... said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know he will be greatly missed!