Thursday, April 16, 2009

Batting Cages


Today was another good one!! Work went well....Hannah and Hayleigh had good days.... Hayleigh started out rough this morning.. It was a fight from the git go.. She got mad at me the first time because she didn't want to turn the T.V. off so we could leave for school... And then when we got to school she wouldn't walk down the hall, so I had to carry her kicking and screaming!! And when I went to pull away, all I could see was her little face in the window crying for her mommy!! I just melted then and there!! It was sooo hard to pull away!! That girl has got me right where she wants me!! I admit it!!! After work I went and picked the girls up and went home.... Dave went and got supper ( McDonald's) and we ate and finished last minute homework..And then off to the Batting cages we went!! It was soooo awesome!! They had the screens that showed actual girls fast pitching and the ball would shoot out from the screen!!! The girls practiced for awhile and then we came home... We've had our baths and are now getting ready for bed.. We have a softball tournament that starts tomorrow night.. We will play at least 2 games and then I don't know how many on Saturday... Goodnight!

0 comments: