Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Old Mill
















Today has been a great day! I had to work this morning and that went well... We were done by 11:30... I went by and got Taco Bell for lunch... The girls and Dave were waiting on me and when I got home we all got dressed up and waited on Dale and Shanna and their kiddos so that we could go take pictures at the Old Mill.. While we were waiting on them, PaPaw Sam rolled up on his new Harley Davidson motorcycle with some friend.. Seems they were out riding today! It was a beautiful day for it.... We went on to the old mill in North Little Rock and it was sooo beautiful there... What a great place to go for pics.... You wouldn't believe how many people were out doing just that... There were prom pics, wedding pics, engagement pics, and even graduation pics going on!!! We had a good time and now we are home and David is out mowing the lawn.. Hayleigh didn't get a nap and boy are we paying for it right now!! I think she has cried for atleast an hour non stop since we've been home!! Oh well, it will be bedtime soon enough.. Looks like we are having Domino's Pizza for supper.. I promise one day we will quit eating out so much.. Lord knows we need too!!!!!

1 comments:

The Turbyfill Family said...

I love your hair cut like this! It looks great! I'm used to seeing it pulled up! Let it flow girl!!!!