Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Special Day!!
















Well, today was a wonderful, special day!! Baby Jacob has officially become a part of the Work clan!! Michael and Bridgette had to come to Benton today to the courthouse for the adoption proceedings.. Most of the family was there.. I had to miss it because of work... I hated that!! They also had a ceremony at one of the local churches to celebrate Jacob's adoption... David got to go and he got lots of pictures...They all came by my work, so I got to see that precious little angel on his special day!!! I'm telling you , I'm in love!! We hope to see them again this weekend for Easter...The girls had good days today... Hannah had more testing at school today... Hayleigh had an Easter party at TLC, and got to see the Easter bunny.. They had a big Easter egg hunt...She enjoyed that and got lots of eggs, but did NOT like that bunny!! She kept saying to me when I picked her up, that the Easter bunny came and made her cry!!! She is too funny!Anyway, what a great day to remember... Here are a few pics of this special day!!

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

we are so glad you are a part of our family little Jacob..