Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let The Healing Begin


Today was the hardest day in my life up to this point... I buried my PaPaw today..... I'm so glad it's over, but I'm still dealing with alot.... A relief has gone over me and some peace today... I know where Pop is.... He's in Heaven and he's with his Mom and Dad.... I know that he will be watching his girls from time to time making sure we are doing right.... The funeral was packed and I know now how many lives my Pop touched.... He really was a loved man....And I find comfort in knowing that....I know that only time will heal the pain and make it better, but today has started that healing process that I so desperately need right now.... I know that my family will be okay, and that is what matters... I'm ready to get home now and hug my kids tight and thank the Lord that I have such a great family..... And my Pop will always be a part of that no matter what...... Thanks for all of the loving words and thoughts and prayers for our family in our time of need.... I love all of you guys..... Goodnight

2 comments:

Jodie said...

You're amazing. I love you!

The Spicer Crew said...

I hate that you are going through this...we are and will continue to lift you and your family up...how grateful I am that you have a peace in knowing that he is in heaven and that you will one day see him again...that is awesome! How thankful I am for faith! Take care.