Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some Where Over The Rainbow







Today has been a nasty, yuckey, rainey day!! We have not seen the sun much... I was off today and the school was out.. Hannah and Hayleigh went to daycare and played.. I did some stuff around the house... I went to Wal-mart later in the day to pick up a few things and then to Payless because my youngest instructed me that she needed new shoes and that they better have Cinderella on them... Soooo, luckily they had some and I scooped them up.... I bought Hannah some Hannah Montana socks so she didn't feel left out!! After I got done I went and picked the girls up from school.. On the way it started hailing!!!! I'm talking lots and lots of hail!!! We had to stay at the daycare for awhile until it stopped... When Dave got home we had to go to Hannah's school for Parent/Teacher Conferences.. She has done really well in 1st grade and is way above 1st grade level!! Yeah!! She will pass to 2nd grade!! Not that I was worried about that!! When we got done with that we went back to Wal-Mart and picked up some drinks and a couple of other things.. As we were walking out, I looked up and there was a beautiful rainbow!! I haven't seen one of those in a long time!! The girls got to see it too.... I made Dave drive around the block and I got a few pics of it.... They are at the top of the post! Perfect end to a not so pretty day!!! Anyways, that's it from our house tonight!!

0 comments: