Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


Happy Earth Day!!! I hope everyone has gone green today!! Good day at work.... The girls had a good day too.... Mom came in around 1pm and is going to stay with us a few days!! The girls couldn't wait to see her and is glad she is here!! When I got home from work, Dave was cooking pork chops!! Yum, Yum... We had mashed potatoes, black eyed peas, and mac and cheese! After that me and mom went over to Target to get Hayleigh a matching shirt like Hannah's... We also picked up a few things.... When we got back, Uncle Chase came over to visit for a little while... He got a new truck! It's really cool! We now are watching American Idol and seeing who got kicked off. It was Anoop and Lil tonight!! Only five more to go...... I can't wait to see who wins.... Anyways, it was nice to not have anything to do tonight for a change..... We don't play softball again until Monday night!! Goodnight! Oh Yeah, and don't forget to recycle!!!
TREE
I think that I shall never seeA poem lovely as a tree. A tree whose hungry mouth is prestAgainst the earth's sweet flowing breast; A tree that looks at God all day,And lifts her leafy arms to pray; A tree that may in Summer wearA nest of robins in her hair; Upon whose bosom snow has lain; Who intimately lives with rain.Poems are made by fools like me, But only God can make a tree. - Joyce Kilmer

0 comments: