Monday, April 20, 2009

Hayleigh's First Day As A Pooh Bear!




Today Hayleigh moved up from the 2's to the Pooh Bear class room!! She was sooo excited this morning... Me and Dave both took her to class... She got to go eat her breakfast in the big room and then went to start her day with her new classmates and new teacher Mrs. Angie!! I think she is really going to like it in there... They even get a bigger playground.... Hannah is excited because she can see Hayleigh over the fence now when she in on her playground!! I wish my day was as exciting but I had to have a root canal this morning and it took forever to fix!! I'm hurting sooo bad right now since the numbness has wore off.... My face is swollen too... But no rest for the weary! Hannah had a game at 6pm in Sardis, so when Dave and the girls got home from school we had to hurry and get dressed and off we went.... They played hard tonight and won their game against the Lady Movers 9-3!!! Hannah made another double play!!! She is getting good about getting in front of the ball and catching them in the air now!!! My heart was proud... She really is a good little player!! She also hit everytime she was up to bat tonight!!!! Back to work tomorrow and we have another game against the Heartbreakers in Bryant... Then we are OFF from softball the rest of the week!!! Thank goodness!!!! Well, off to bed... Goodnight

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

I'm sooo proud of my girls! Hannah with your softball and Hayleigh with you moving up as a Pooh Bear early!! you are growing up way tooo fast...