Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!!



It always decides to rain on weekends it shouldn't!! It's been a good but rainy weekend.... We still haven't gotten in our pool yet... I guess that will take a few days... I can't wait though! And I know the girls can't either.... We tried getting in today,but way tooo cold.....My mom stayed an extra day and it's been fun hanging out here with her and Dave and the girls.... We had all kinds of things that we wanted to do this weekend but we really haven't followed through on any of it... Got some things done around the house while mom kept the girls occupied.... That's been nice.. I'm ready to get back to work tomorrow, though... Tired of being in the house.... I've got to finish 2 books this weekend!!! I'm back into my reading.... Yeah..... We also had Doritos chicken casserole for supper... Yum, Yum, Yum..... Hannah was supposed to have a game tonight at 8pm but it got called off... Bummer.... Now I'm sitting here watching Intervention... The new season starts tonight and I can't wait! Also, Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood starts tomorrow night!! I'm a huge fan..... Don't know why...... Soon will be winding down for the day and getting ready for Hannah's last week of school!!! Can't believe that!!!! Summer already.....

0 comments: