Monday, May 11, 2009

Thrifty Family!!


I can say we are a thrifty family now!! Harvest Foods Grocery Stores are going out of business, and all of their food is 50% off.. So after work me and Dave and the girls went to Benton and stocked up on everything!! Pull-ups, frozen foods, spices, and cake mixes.... And alot of other stuff I've already forgotten about!! It's so funny what excites us at this age!!! So easily amused... The girls were good today... I still haven't bought my almost 3yr old a single present and her birthday is Saturday!! Get on the ball, MOM!!! We are planning her a small party at MiMi and PaPaw's.. We can still get away with small parties with her right now, but Hannah will be a different story.... Her birthday is coming up too..... Summer is busy around the Work house... So, it's time to get baths and go to bed.. I'm always wore out Monday nights.... And tomorrow if the rain doesn't stop us, we have a softball game in Benton.... We'll see..... Goodnight......

1 comments:

The Spicer Crew said...

OK so you inspired me to go check it out...found some good stuff to match with coupons and make some good deals! Thanks for the reminder!!