Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Baby Is Still Sick...


Today was no better for little Hayleigh... We had a bad night with high fevers and when she got up this morning all she wanted to do lay on me... She hasn't moved much today and only wants her mommy.... I have to keep giving her Tylenol and Motrin or her fever goes up real high... She's really not having any other symptoms, but she does keep telling me her tummy hurts.. Other than that I really don't know what's wrong with her...She seems to be doing better this evening though... She's eating some and talking more so that's a good sign.... I've been worried enough that I almost took her to the ER, but decided to wait it out.. I guess we'll be going to the clinic in the morning if she is no better... We had plans today to go to Aunt JoJo's jewelry party and the girls were going to fish with daddy and Uncle Jesse, but that didn't happen...If only kids let us know when they are planning on getting sick. It would make our jobs alot easier.... HaHa.... I can never make plans...... I just hated that she was sick on her birthday and she hasn't even been able to enjoy her toys she got.... I'm seeing signs of improvement tonight, so I'm happy..... Daddy and Hannah went to Sunday school this morning, but that's all the going that the Work's have done today..... Supper will be Breakfast because Hayleigh wants scrambled eggs.... Atleast she wants to eat..... Goodnight...

1 comments:

The BARKMAN's said...

I hate to hear that I hope she is doing better :( Michelle